Incorporate a touch of style and decadence into modern and traditional homes alike with our Grey Linen Electric Day & Night Blind. Offering a textured, linen-like feel and appearance, the colour will pair beautifully to countless colour schemes, making a perfect addition to a bedroom or a living room.
These highly functional blinds feature a loop of fabric in sheer and opaque stripes that can be adjusted at the touch of a button, allowing varying levels of light in and give full control over the room's privacy. This wonderful innovation will change the way you dress your windows, looking smart and clean while offering the utmost practicality.
What to expect from this blind:
- We use a 7cm tall cassette to house the blind which ensures that the roller tube and mechanism are completely hidden from view (unless you look directly up from underneath it).
- You can choose to have a plain metal cassette to cover the top roll or we can insert a piece of a coordinating fabric into the cassette for a sleek finish.
- We use a white, black or anthracite grey exposed external weight bar with a smart high gloss finish.
- In the down position the blind will be set to be closed
- In a recess we will set the blind to finish between 0.5-1cm from the window sill.
- We attach the fabric to the back of the cassette and then roll the material off the back of the roller. This ensures the two pieces of fabric travel tight together and close to the window for the best level of light control possible.
- The fabric will be 3.5cm smaller than the finished blind size to accommodate the blind mechanism.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of power source.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the five-channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.