As proud members of the Make It Safe campaign all of our blinds are child safe by design. Want to know more? Here you'll find out all you need to know.
There are many child safety hazards in the everyday family home such as medications, cleaning products or toys with choking hazards. Thanks to the cordless design of our electric blinds you need not add your window blinds to the hazard list.
Every motorised blind we offer is safe by design as it has no operating cords that could cause strangulation. Parents can rest assured that their little ones will be safe to play unsupervised in a room with our electric blinds.
For cord operated blinds such as those that we offer on our sister site orderblinds.co.uk, more care needs to be taken to ensure that blinds are not a danger to children & they comply with the law.
As a result of legislation introduced in early 2014, the blind industry has altered its products & manufacturing processes to ensure that any blind featuring a hazardous looped cord is supplied with a child safety device. This device keeps any looped cord tensioned at all times preventing strangulation. There are also restrictions on the length of the cord too.
We are proud members of the Make It Safe campaign launched in 2009 by the British Blind & Shutter Association (BBSA) to campaign for safer blinds. Each member of our Customer Care team is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding child safety, so if you would like to know more please Contact Us.
"Lovely blind, nice colour and the blackout is good. My son is sleeping longer with these installed!"
"Made to measure was easy to do online. The finished order arrived quicker than expected and was a perfect fit."
"Efficient company with good quality stock, a wide range of patterns which fit the given measurements perfectly and are easy to install."
"Excellent company to deal with. Made to measure blinds came in about 7 days. Great value and product looks good. Highly recommended."
"Brilliant customer service. Speedy order and lots of thanks to Emily Marriott for noticing and rectifying my measuring mistakes!"