Cream Electric Day And Night Blind
Price in GBP
£146.00 - £242.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Power Options
- Remote Options
The warm colour of our Cream Electric Day and Night Blind is the perfect choice for creating a welcoming, warm space. The perfect accompaniment for white or magnolia walls, this colour also looks great with lively brights and pastels but can also look stunning with bold jewel tones and metallic accessories.
These highly functional blinds feature a loop of fabric in sheer and opaque stripes that can be adjusted at the touch of a button, allowing varying levels of light in and give full control over the room's privacy. This wonderful innovation will change the way you dress your windows, looking smart and clean while offering the utmost practicality.
What to expect from this blind:
- We use a 7cm tall cassette to house the blind which ensures that the roller tube and mechanism are completely hidden from view (unless you look directly up from underneath it).
- You can choose to have a plain metal cassette to cover the top roll or we can insert a piece of a coordinating fabric into the cassette for a sleek finish.
- We use a white or anthracite grey exposed external weight bar with a smart high gloss finish.
- In the down position the blind will be set to be closed
- In a recess we will set the blind to finish between 0.5-1cm from the window sill.
- We attach the fabric to the back of the cassette and then roll the material off the back of the roller. This ensures the two pieces of fabric travel tight together and close to the window for the best level of light control possible.
- The fabric will be 3.5cm smaller than the finished blind size to accommodate the blind mechanism.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube. We use a Somfy Junior motor on blinds up to 200x170cm and a Somfy Rollup 28RTS for blinds larger than this. The junior motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute and the Rollup 28RTS rotates at 27 revolutions per minute.
- If you choose a rechargeable power supply we will supply a Somfy Rollup 28RTS LI-on motor with an integrated battery. This means you will have no additional battery pack to fit as the battery is inside the motor. This option is quieter than our other two motors and you can even control the speed it travels at.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of power source.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the five-channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.