Cream Electric Day And Night Blind
Price in GBP
£205.20 - £320.40
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Power Options
- Remote Options
The warm colour of our Cream Electric Day and Night Blind is the perfect choice for creating a welcoming, warm space. The perfect accompaniment for white or magnolia walls, this colour also looks great with lively brights and pastels but can also look stunning with bold jewel tones and metallic accessories.
These highly functional blinds feature a loop of fabric in sheer and opaque stripes that can be adjusted at the touch of a button, allowing varying levels of light in and give full control over the room's privacy. This wonderful innovation will change the way you dress your windows, looking smart and clean while offering the utmost practicality.
What to expect from this blind:
- We use a 7cm tall cassette to house the blind which ensures that the roller tube and mechanism are completely hidden from view (unless you look directly up from underneath it).
- The cassette will be fitted with a piece of coordinating fabric.
- We use a white exposed external weight bar on this blind which looks great with its high gloss finish.
- In the down position the blind will be set to be closed
- In a recess we will set the blind to finish between 0.5-1cm from the window sill.
- We attach the fabric to the back of the cassette and then roll the material off the back of the roller. This ensures the two pieces of fabric travel tight together and close to the window for the best level of light control possible.
- The fabric will be 3.5cm smaller than the finished blind size to accommodate the blind mechanism.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy 28RTS motor which is fitted inside the roller tube and rotates at 28 revolutions per minute for quick operation.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
- Powered using your choice of battery pack or 3 pin plug
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind.
- Your selected of power supply.
- Your selected remote control/s.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.