Chrysanthemum Electric Roller Blind by Lorna Syson
Price in GBP
£203.00 - £315.00
£40.60 - £40.60
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Power Options
- Remote Options
British flora contains such a rich catalogue of beautiful blooms and foliage, it's easy to see how it would be such an inspiration to Lorna's work. Bold and cheery Chrysanthemums in zesty yellow blossom across a crisp white background creating a delicate, airy design that will brighten up any room.
Order Blinds are very proud of our exclusive collaboration with Lorna Syson and our ability to offer her beautiful prints as high quality, made to measure roller blinds. We digitally print your chosen design on to either a dim out or blackout fabric before it is made by hand to your exact measurements in our Midlands based factory.
- Made using a 100% polyester dim out or blackout fabric.
- The difference between the fabric width and the finished blind size is 3.5cm.
- Mounted onto a rust-free aluminium tube and supplied with white metal brackets suitable for top or face fitting.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube. We use a Somfy Junior motor on blinds up to 200x170cm and a Somfy Rollup 28RTS for blinds larger than this. The junior motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute and the Rollup 28RTS rotates at 27 revolutions per minute.
- If you choose a rechargeable power supply we will supply a Somfy Rollup 28RTS LI-on motor with an integrated battery. This means you will have no additional battery pack to fit as the battery is inside the motor. This option is quieter than our other two motors and you can even control the speed it travels at.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of power source.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the five-channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.