Bright White Blackout Electric Roller Blind
Price in GBP
£79.00 - £167.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Power Options
- Remote Options
For spaces you want to keep light and breezy but still have excellent light blockage when required, our Bright White Blackout Roller Blind is the ideal choice. Versatile, practical and ready to be added to any interior design scheme this window dressing really is a great all rounder.
Thermal blackout blinds are ideally suited to bedrooms, as the blackout fabric prevents any natural light from seeping in. The thermal properties of the blind will help reflect and retain heat in the room depending on the season, providing a comfortable night's sleep.
In addition to having a great look, these blinds also come with your chosen remote control to make moving and adjusting the blinds easy.
- Made using a blackout thermal 100% polyester fabric with a colour coordinated backing.
- The difference between the fabric width and the finished blind size is 3.5cm.
- Mounted onto a rust-free aluminium tube and supplied with white metal brackets suitable for top or face fitting.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube. We use a Somfy Junior motor on blinds up to 200x170cm and a Somfy Rollup 28RTS for blinds larger than this. The junior motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute and the Rollup 28RTS rotates at 27 revolutions per minute.
- If you choose a rechargeable power supply we will supply a Somfy Rollup 28RTS LI-on motor with an integrated battery. This means you will have no additional battery pack to fit as the battery is inside the motor. This option is quieter than our other two motors and you can even control the speed it travels at.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of power source.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the five-channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.