Electric Photo Blinds - Made To Measure Personalised Roller Blinds
Price in GBP
£209.00 - £266.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Power Options
- Remote Options
Add a personal touch to your home by getting us to turn your favourite photo into a high quality electric roller blind. We use our own in-house printing facilities so can guarantee a high quality finish as well as a quick turnaround.
You can use just about any image for your new photo blind including your favourite holiday snaps, landmark life moments like your wedding day or a photo of your beloved pet. We have even worked with companies to create custom store branding using their logo and opening times to serve as an alternative to traditional signage.
Producing your new photo blinds has been made as simple as possible:
- Measure your window (Click on the question marks next to where you enter your sizes if you aren’t sure about anything).
- Enter your sizes and choose how you would like the blind finished. You can choose from a standard or blackout fabrics depending on which room the blind is being fitted in and select from a range of decorative bottom bars and chains to compliment the blind.
- Upload your image in as high quality format you can. Ideally we would like at least 72dpi (dots per inch) but the better quality you can provide us with the better the results.
- Complete your order.
- Based on the sizes of your window and your photo we will then create a proof showing you how the blind will look.
- Once you OK the proof we will make the blind and ship it out to you.
- Digitally printed roller blind using your own photo, logo or artwork
- Can be cropped or scaled to make the best possible image.
- We will always provide a proof for you to approve before printing.
- Can be printed onto a standard white fabric that will gently filter the light or a white blackout fabric for use in bedrooms
- The back of the fabric will always remain white.
- Manufactured on a rust free aluminium tube.
Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube. We use a Somfy Junior motor on blinds up to 200x170cm and a Somfy Rollup 28RTS for blinds larger than this. The junior motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute and the Rollup 28RTS rotates at 27 revolutions per minute.
Powered using either:
A 12V battery pack which uses 8 Lithium batteries and should last around 1 year before the batteries need replacing based on normal use.
Powered via a 12V DC plug in adapter that plugs straight into a 3 pin plug socket for direct connection. Ideal for those who want a no maintenance option.In the box:
- A integrated Somfy motor is fitted within the roller tube. For blinds up to 200x170cm a Somfy Junior motor is used, rotating at 40 revolutions per minute. A Somfy Rollup 28RTS is used for any measurements larger than this, rotating at 27 revolutions per minute.
- Power supply: Either a battery tube complete with batteries or transformer with 3 pin plug as you select when ordering.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the four channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.