White Electric Blackout Blind For Velux Windows
Price in GBP
£148.39 - £180.13
Despatch of this item is currently 10 to 12 working days from the date of ordering
- IDENTIFY YOUR WINDOW
To locate your skylight window blind code:
1. Open the window and locate your data plate on the inside edge. It will look like one of the plates shown above. 2. There will normally be a prefix such as GGL followed by a size code such as M04. Note down just the size code which you can select from the drop down box at the top of the page. (Older Velux windows only have a single digit size code for example a code 1 where your window was made before 1991. We make blinds to suit these windows too, simply select the code from our drop down box).
If you can't find a data plate on your window you can match it up from the visible glass measurements by clicking here. Or feel free to give us a call and we can look up the code for you.
If you're looking for a fresh, clean and contemporary look our Classic White blind is the perfect option. Ideal for use in a lounge or bedroom, it adds light and a feeling of space in the daytime and provides a total blackout effect when down which works wonderfully to prevent glare when watching tv or to help you get a good night's rest.
- The solar panel trickle feeds the battery so you will never need to charge the blind.
- Provided with a single channel handset. This is radio operated so you can operate from anywhere in the room.
- Comes programmed and ready to use.
- Drill free 6 screw installation process. Installation takes approximately 20 minutes for the average DIY’er when we tested this system.
- Sleek aluminium cassette which provides complete blackout.