Ultraviolet Extra Large Electric Roller Blind
Price in GBP
£93.00 - £208.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Remote Options
- Power Source
The powerful shade of our Extra Large purple electric roller blind offers a splash of colour when contrasted against crisp white walls, creating a modern living vibe with a colourful twist. This shade of purple is a classic colour, the translucent fabric also making it the perfect addition to a living area, a kitchen or a study.
Made from a 100% polyester fabric, our new range of XL Electric Roller Blinds are available in either blackout or dim out styles.
- Our dim out semi-opaque fabric that will gently filter the light whilst still providing privacy. Alternatively choose our completely opaque blackout option that allows no light to penetrate through the fabric making it a great choice for bedrooms or spaces where control of the natural light entering the room is paramount.
- Please note that the reverse of the fabric will be white.
- The difference between the fabric width and the finished blind size is 3.5cm.
- Mounted onto a rust-free aluminium tube and supplied with white metal brackets suitable for top or face fitting.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube. We use a Somfy Junior motor on blinds up to 200x170cm and a Somfy Rollup 28RTS for blinds larger than this. The junior motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute and the Rollup 28RTS rotates at 27 revolutions per minute.
- If you choose a rechargeable power supply we will supply a Somfy Rollup 28RTS LI-on motor with an integrated battery. This means you will have no additional battery pack to fit as the battery is inside the motor. This option is quieter than our other two motors and you can even control the speed it travels at.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of power source.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the five-channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.