Steel 1% Sunscreen Electric Roller Blind
Price in GBP
£97.00 - £231.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Remote Options
- Power Source
Our Steel grey 1% openness sunscreen blind is a great compliment to many colour schemes, be they pale or dark and also looks wonderful when accessorised with metallic shades of silver or gold. Allowing privacy without blocking your view outside, it also has the added benefits of preventing screen glare while protecting your possessions from damaging UV rays.
- Made using a PVC and Fibre Glass Mesh this fabric is designed to create a screen effect so you can see out without others able to see in, this blind is perfect for removing annoying glare from the sun against the TV or computer screen by filtering up to 90% of the UV rays transmitted.
- Mounted onto a rust-free aluminium tube and supplied with white metal brackets suitable for top or face fitting.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube. We use a Somfy Junior motor on blinds up to 200x170cm and a Somfy Rollup 28RTS for blinds larger than this. The junior motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute and the Rollup 28RTS rotates at 27 revolutions per minute.
- If you choose a rechargeable power supply we will supply a Somfy Rollup 28RTS LI-on motor with an integrated battery. This means you will have no additional battery pack to fit as the battery is inside the motor. This option is quieter than our other two motors and you can even control the speed it travels at.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of power source.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the five-channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.