How to Measure
Fitting instructions for the blind can be found by clicking here.
Frosting Electric Double Roller Blind
Price in GBP
£174.02 - £395.02
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Power Options
- Remote Options
Our Electric Double Roller Blinds are a wonderful innovation for any home, combining both style and practicality. The pale warm toned cream of both fabrics is a lovely solution for most spaces, keeping the atmosphere light but cosy.
A beautiful open weave screen fabric blind is placed behind a completely opaque blackout blind allowing you ultimate control over the amount of visibility and light entering your room. The perfect contemporary alternative for net and blackout lined curtains which can look bulky and old fashioned in the modern home.
- A wonderful innovation that is both beautiful and highly practical. This double bracket positions a semi-sheer screen blind behind a blackout roller so they can be operated separately, allowing you ultimate control over the amount of visibility and light entering your room.
- Our 'magic' sunscreen blind is made from an open weave fabric that allows daylight to come through tiny holes, meaning that during the day light can enter the room and when you stand back you can see out, but the people outside can't see in. In the evening when indoor lights are turned on this effect is reversed allowing people to view into the room and so at this point the blackout blind would also be lowered to give the desired level of privacy.
- To add to its appeal a cassette is added to the top of the blind that is fitted with a piece of matching blackout fabric and bracket covers to hide the motors and rolls from view. This really is an exceptionally neat looking window dressing solution.
- We have combined our most popular colours, however if you require a different combination to those listed please contact us and we will advise if your selection is possible.
Things to note :
- The screen will be standard rolled and positioned to the back nearest the window while the blackout fabric will be reverse rolled and positioned at the front.
- The cassette is available in white only and will be fitted with a panel of the same blackout fabric as used for the blind.
- Blind sizes up to 200cm wide by 170cm drop will be supplied with integrated Somfy Junior RTS motors and blinds above this size will be supplied with integrated Somfy 28RTS motors. Both are fitted inside the roller tube. The Somfy Junior RTS motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute while the Somfy 28RTS motor rotates at 27 revolutions per minute. Please note this means we cannot guarantee that two blinds fitted next to each other will travel at the same speed. However, the levels at which the blinds stop are fully adjustable, so you can ensure that they both stop at the same point.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification complete with integrated motors.
- Power supply: Either a battery tube complete with batteries or transformer with 3 pin plug as you select when ordering.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of remote control or home automation system.