A wonderful innovation that is both beautiful and highly practical, this electric double bracket roller blind positions a sheer blind behind a blackout blind so they can be operated separately; allowing you amazing control over the amount of visibility and light entering your room.
Our double roller blinds have proven very popular for living rooms and open plan living spaces as you get the best of both worlds - reduced glare and more privacy during the daylight hours from the sunscreen blind and complete privacy and light blockage from the blackout blind whenever its needed, usually in the evenings.
You can select from either a traditional sewn bottom finish on the two blinds, or aluminium bottom bars in a choice of white, silver or black.
To add to its appeal a cassette is added to the top of the blind that is fitted with a piece of matching blackout fabric and bracket covers to hide the motors and rolls from view. You can choose to have the cassette and bracket covers in either white, anthracite grey or black to suit your decor scheme. This really is an exceptionally neat looking window dressing solution.
We have created combinations using our most popular colours, however if you require different fabrics to those listed please contact us and we will advise if your selection is possible and supply a quotation.
- This blind is suitable for top fixing or face fixing only, it cannot be side fixed.
- The sheer blind will be standard rolled and positioned to the back nearest the window, while the blackout fabric will be reverse rolled and positioned at the front.
- To order a recess size blind enter the wall to wall measurement at the smallest point of your window for for both width and drop. Our factory will make a small 1cm reduction to ensure your blind fits into this space.
- An exact blind size is the finished blind size including brackets.
- A fabric size blind is the size of the fabric part of the blind only - the finished blind will be 3.5cm wider than this to include for the brackets.
- We will add enough fabric to the roll so that when the blind is fully extended the roller tube is still covered.
- Supplied with integrated Somfy motors which are fitted inside the roller tubes.
In the box:
- Two made to measure electric roller blinds manufactured to your specification complete with integrated motors.
- Your choice of power option and remote control(s) or home automation system.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.