Ash Dim Out Electric Roller Blind
Price in GBP
£76.00 - £152.00
Despatch of this item is currently 5 to 7 working days from the date of ordering
- Power Options
- Remote Options
A dominant colour that isn't too overpowering, our dark grey dim out electric roller blind will make a practical and stylish addition to your home. Pair with white coloured walls for a modern look, not forgetting to incorporate a splash of bright colours within the decor. However, the versatility of this striking shade can be teamed with countless decor and colour schemes.
Made with a semi-opaque and translucent 100% polyester fabric, our hand picked range of Dim Out Electric Roller Blinds softly filter any outside light whilst offering total privacy within your home.
- Made using a 100% polyester dim out fabric that gently filters and softens the light entering the room.
- The difference between the fabric width and the finished blind size is 3.5cm.
- Mounted onto a rust-free aluminium tube and supplied with white metal brackets suitable for top or face fitting.
- Supplied with an integrated Somfy motor which is fitted inside the roller tube. We use a Somfy Junior motor on blinds up to 200x170cm and a Somfy Rollup 28RTS for blinds larger than this. The junior motor rotates at 40 revolutions per minute and the Rollup 28RTS rotates at 27 revolutions per minute.
- If you choose a rechargeable power supply we will supply a Somfy Rollup 28RTS LI-on motor with an integrated battery. This means you will have no additional battery pack to fit as the battery is inside the motor. This option is quieter than our other two motors and you can even control the speed it travels at.
- Controlled using your choice of remote control or timer for ease of use.
In the box:
- Made to measure electric roller blind manufactured to your specification.
- Brackets suitable for top or face fixing.
- Instructions for fitting and fine tuning the programming of your blind start to finish.
- Your choice of power source.
- Your choice of remote control. We recommend the Single channel remote when ordering just one blind or the five-channel remote when ordering multiple blinds so you can operate them individually and together from the same handset.